Barmulloch Residents Centre
Barmulloch Residents Centre, 54 Quarrywood Road, Glasgow, G21 3ET
The centre is a hub of the community, providing a range of activities both independently and in partnership, which aims to work with and for local residents to create the best possible outcomes for the area. Our services cover a range of themes including:
- Creativity and Enterprise
- Youth Development
- Health and Wellbeing
Barmulloch Residents Centre is available to hire.
We can accommodate anyone looking for space for their group, activity or meeting from 9am to 9pm. Contact us to enquire about booking.
Barmulloch Residents Centre received a prestigious RIAS Award for Architecture in 2018.
"A very well designed and executed project. The building makes maximum use of the very tight site and has an elegant simplicity in the planning and detailing. A happy client reflected the success of the design solution and the quality of the spaces created."
RIAS Judging Panel Member
The Barmulloch Residents Centre was built with thanks to:
- The Big Lottery Growing Community Assets Grant // £1.5M
- The Scottish Government Regeneration Capital Grand Fund // £350,000
- The Scottish Ministers in the Allia Charitable Bond // £128,000
- Glasgow Housing Association // £100,000
- The Robertson Trust // £20,000