Business Support Services
Are you ready to hire your first employee for a project, but aren’t sure about how to provide the correct human resources support, interview stages, wage payments and contracts?
Perhaps you work full time and are having trouble keeping up with day to day administration of your new organisation?
Want to apply for funding for a project idea, but don’t know where to look, or how to write a winning bid?
BCDC is proud to offer a range of business support services for community development charities, groups, small or fledging charities or organisations in need of a wee helping hand.
Let us carry some of the burden of responsibility for the day to day running of your business, while you take care of what really matters.
If you’re not sure where to start, or you need an analysis of your development needs, contact us for more information. Remember, BCDC also offers development services and training to support you to get up to speed on running a community development charity, as well as larger scale projects. Take a look at our Consultation Services to find out more.
Business Support Services:
- Bank Transfers
- Report writing
- Membership correspondence
- Minute writing
- Compiling ‘Conditions of Let’
- Health and Safety Reviews
- Repairs and Renewals
- Grounds maintenance
Funding and Development
- Identifying development opportunities
- Initiating ideas
- Developing projects
- Brokering partnerships
- Identifying grant sources
- Compiling funding strategies
- Completing funding application
- Advising on cover in liaison with Brokers
- Acting on behalf of Company
- Wage set up and administration
- Dealing with HMRC and pension groups
- Setting up Staff Appraisal Schemes
- Compiling Job Specifications and Job Descriptions
- Dealing with applications and selecting short lists
- Preparing interview checklists
- Advertising for job roles
- Providing support on Interview Panels
- Designing Staff Appraisal and Governance systems
- Preparing Codes of Conduct and Policies.
Marketing and Publicity
- Preparing marketing strategies
- Designing marketing materials
- Social media guidance and training
OSCR/Companies House Registration
- Compiling Applications
- Updating information
- Submitting Annual Returns
- Delivering training/development needs analysis
- Assisting with strategic planning and objective setting
- Introducing evaluation systems
- Computer advice and maintenance